WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JumpOrange is committed to delivering the highest quality products and is proud to have one of the most transparent warranty policies in the industry. Our warranty policy is as follows:
- Limited warranty on any DRY use commercial grade products for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase.
- Limited warranty on any WET/DRY and wet-use commercial grade products for a period of 1.5 years (18 months) from the date of purchase.
- Limited warranty for blowers received with your product: for a period of 1 year (12 months) from the date of purchase.
- Limited warranty for games for a period of 1 Year (12 Months) from the date of purchase.
- Warranty is given ONLY to the original purchaser of the product.
- Accessories are not covered by warranty.
- No warranty is provided by JumpOrange on zippers, netting, mesh, or velcro.
- Digitally printed graphics are not under warranty of any kind. Digitally printed graphics may chip or peel due to the type of ink used in compliance with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) regulations. Inks and laminates used on inflatable products are water-based substances that may not totally adhere to all vinyl surfaces when applied.
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there might be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship. Variations in color are not considered a defect and are not covered by the warranty.
- Not sure if your product is covered? Check your model number. Our commercial-grade units begin with JOC, JC, JG, JCX and JCXD in the model number.
The purchaser agrees to use stakes and tie-down tethers at all times to ensure the safety of users and the equipment. This warranty is not a guarantee that the product will not deteriorate due to normal wear and tear, handling and storage conditions, or develop tears and punctures from time to time. These repairs are considered the responsibility of the purchaser. Our warranty will not apply in cases of misuse, abuse, negligence, unusual wear and tear, unauthorized repairs or alterations, improper usage, and lack of maintenance. Using any inflatable product on a hard surface other than grass without the use of a tarp constitutes improper usage. Such cases of improper usage will result in the warranty being voided immediately. We reserve the right to add, delete, or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
For all warranty cases, customers are responsible for inbound and outbound shipping charges on both exchanges and returned deliveries. The free shipping options included in the JEM member benefits apply to outbound delivery only. The JEM membership benefits do NOT apply to any returns or exchanges. All warranty repairs must be approved by JumpOrange and submitted to our warranty department (email@example.com) prior to repair. Any repairs done without previous approval will be ineligible for warranty coverage. The repair must be completed within 30 days from the date that the warranty case was created. For safety reasons, the inflatable
The determination of whether damage to the product is covered by JumpOrange’s limited warranty is in JumpOrange’s sole discretion.
Inspecting Your New Inflatables
Customers are responsible for inspecting all of their new JumpOrange products. Customers shall inspect the product(s) promptly after receipt and shall notify JumpOrange in writing of any damage or visible defects within fifteen (15) days of delivery. Failure of the customer to give written notice of a claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of the right to reject the products and conclusive proof that the product(s) were received by the customer complete and without any visible defect(s).
Terminal Pick Up & Home Delivery
- When picking up a shipment from a terminal location, the customer is responsible for counting all of the boxes and pallets to make sure they are receiving all of the items in their order. The same applies to home deliveries, and the customer is responsible fo
r makingsure they are receiving the correct number of boxes and pallets. Customers must document any damage to the pallets or boxes that they see. Once the customer signs off and accepts their shipment, they are responsible for any missing boxes or pallets and damage to the products.
- Terminal storage fees may apply if a customer is not able to pick up the products at the terminal within the proper time frame. Any storage fees charged by the terminal will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Home re-delivery fees may occur if the scheduled home delivery appointment is missed or is unable to occur due to unforeseen circumstances. Any home re-delivery fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
3rd Party Retailers
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations for any 3rd party retailer purchases. Please contact your retailer for these issues. If you purchase a JumpOrange product from an affiliated website and have any issues which may require warranty service, please call our customer service department at (877) 388-5867, (562) 229-1800, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under no circumstances will JumpOrange provide a warranty, repair, or return for products determined to be counterfeit or non-JumpOrange brand purchases.
ALL SALES FINAL
All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. All sales are FINAL. We are not liable for any products purchased by mistake. Any buyer’s remorse purchases/refunds are subject to a 5% processing fee. If the order has shipped and a refund/cancelation is requested, customers are responsible for a 20% restocking fee and all shipping fees. Products must be in their original condition to qualify for a special circumstance return or exchange to be determined by JumpOrange
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
JumpOrange reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
BY PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO OUR WARRANTY AND REFUND POLICY.